Office Relocation Solutions is changing the way it does business moving into the future. Like many other removal companies across the world, millions of cardboard cartons are been used every year, creating a negative impact on the environment. The over use of our natural resources our planet provides has contributed to global warming. Office Relocation Solutions have taken a responsible approach to address this problem with the introduction of recycled plastic relocation equipment which ultimately eliminates waste of our valuable natural resources.
Why use Crates?
- Crates make packing and unpacking quicker, easier and more cost-effective.
- Renting a crate is less expensive than purchasing a traditional cardboard box. And crates are larger, so less are required.
- Crates are faster to load, to stack on skates, load on trucks and unload at the other end. This efficiency saves time and labour.
- Crates are sturdier and do not “crush”, regardless of how full or empty. Thus, packed items are protected and stacking does not have to be strategic to avoid an avalanche.
- Crates include sealed lids, therefore contents are not lost.
- Because plastic crates are reusable, they are more environmentally sound. Cardboard boxes require significant resources and energy to manufacture and take up valuable landfill space when discarded. OFFICE RELOCATION SOLUTIONS’ Crates have a lifespan of more than 10 years; they can be reused hundreds of times more than single-use boxes. One crate can eliminate over 400 boxes from landfill waste.
- No assembly or taping is required and no box breakdown is needed.
- Crates maximize “cubing” and more efficiently utilize truck space.
We use the best equipment in the industry- SAMSON Library Carts, whilst we are the first to introduce them in Australia they have been used extensively in the USA & the UK for a number of years. The carts make moving libraries quick and easy compared to the traditional way of packing the book collection into crates. They are made from recyclable materials, fold up when not in use and are safer to use that the traditional wood or metal trolleys.
IT Crates make the packing and moving of IT safe and secure, Our IT crates can hold a large tower, dual monitors and the peripherals all in one crate. This can then be sealed using our serial numbered security seals ready for the removalist to move to the new desk/office.
Our Computer capsules make relocating large quantities of computers and hardware, they have been designed to not only to ensure the protection of the items being relocated, but also the environment through which they move. They are constructed of moulded plastic with rounded corners, designed to reduce the risk of damage to surroundings.
Priority Crates are ideal for the floor managers or project manager to place final documents, last minute things or even the chocolate biscuits for your staff to enjoy while they are unpacking. Because they are a different colour and smaller than the move crates they can be easily located at the destination.